Click the cut to see all my past and upcoming publications.
My Dear Watson
- Published by Lethe Press, April 2013.
- Published by Queer Mojo/Rebel Satori Press, October 2009. Also available as an e-book.
(+) indicates the story can be read for free online
(*) indicates the story involves characters from The Disorder Series begun with Maladaptation.
"The House of the Resonate Heart"
- To be published in Where Thy Dark Eye Glances: Queering Edgar Allan Poe, Lethe Press, June 2013.
- To be published in Boys In Bed, Xcite Books, April 2013.
"The Ties of Friendship"
- Published in the e-anthology Corporate Affairs, Xcite Books, 2012. Also available as an ebook, Power Games.
(*) "The Gaze"
- Published in the e-anthology Road Trip, Xcite Books, 2012.
(*) (+) "Big To Small"
- Published at Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, June 2012.
(*) "Burning Woman"
- Published in Foreign Affairs, Xcite Books, 2012. Also available in an ebook The Warmth of His Touch.
"The Proximity of Seniors"
- Published in Speaking Out: LGBTQ Youth Stand Up, Bold Strokes Books, 2011.
- Essay published in the New College Academic Journal, 2011.
(*) "Like Ribbons"
- Published in Kinky Girls, Xcite Books, 2011. Also available in an e-book, You're My Toy.
- Published in Indecent Proposals, Xcite Books, 2011. Also available in an e-book, How We Are Together.
(+) "Exit Signs"
- Published at Polari Journal, 2010.
-Published in Icarus magazine, Lethe Press, Issue 4, Spring 2010.
-Published in Best Gay Romance 2010, Cleis Press, 2010.
(+) "The Funeral Director"
-Published at Ignavia Press, 2009.
-Published in Unspeakable Horror: From the Shadows of the Closet, Dark Scribe Press, 2008.
-Reprinted in Wilde Stories, Lethe Press, 2009.
-Published in Cool Thing: The Best New Gay Fiction From Young American Writers, Running Press, 2008.
-Can be read free online in Google Books: "Happiness"
(*) (+) "Walls"
-Published at Still Blue: More Writing By (For or About) Working-Class Queers, 2008.