- Published by Queer Mojo/Rebel Satori Press, October 2013.
My Dear Watson
- Published by Lethe Press, April 2013.
- Published by Queer Mojo/Rebel Satori Press, October 2009. Also available as an e-book.
(+) indicates the story can be read for free online
(*) indicates the story involves characters from The Disorder Series begun with Maladaptation.
(*)(+) "Big To Small"
- Published at Every Day Fiction, November 20, 2013.
(+) "Moving Up"
- Published at Every Day Fiction, September 13, 2013.
"The House of the Resonate Heart"
- Published in Where Thy Dark Eye Glances: Queering Edgar Allan Poe, Lethe Press, June 2013.
- Published in Boys In Bed, Xcite Books, 2013. Also available as an ebook, Paddle Boy.
"The Ties of Friendship"
- Published in Corporate Affairs, Xcite Books, 2012. Also available as an ebook, Power Games.
(*) "The Gaze"
- Published in Cougars and Jackals, Xcite Books, 2012. Also available as an ebook, Road Trip.
(*) "Burning Woman"
- Published in Foreign Affairs, Xcite Books, 2012. Also available in an ebook, The Warmth of His Touch or Sexy Summer Stories - Volume 3.
"The Proximity of Seniors"
- Published in Speaking Out: LGBTQ Youth Stand Up, Bold Strokes Books, 2011.
- Essay published in the New College Academic Journal, 2011.
(*) "Like Ribbons"
- Published in Kinky Girls, Xcite Books, 2011. Also available in an e-book, You're My Toy.
- Published in Indecent Proposals, Xcite Books, 2011. Also available in an e-book, How We Are Together or Sexy Situations - Volume 6.
(+) "Exit Signs"
- Published at Polari Journal, 2010.
- Published in Icarus magazine, Lethe Press, Issue 4, Spring 2010.
- Published in Best Gay Romance 2010, Cleis Press, 2010.
(+) "The Funeral Director"
- Published at Ignavia Press, 2009.
- Published in Unspeakable Horror: From the Shadows of the Closet, Dark Scribe Press, 2008.
- Reprinted in Wilde Stories 2009: The Year's Best Gay Speculative Fiction, Lethe Press, 2009.
- Published in Cool Thing: The Best New Gay Fiction From Young American Writers, Running Press, 2008.
- Can be read free online in Google Books: "Happiness"
(*) (+) "Walls"
- Published at Still Blue: More Writing By (For or About) Working-Class Queers, 2008.